1. Read all the scheme information documents carefully. Take a time before any investment.
2. Check if the investment objectives and risk profile of the fund are aligned with your goals.
3. Be aware of all the expenses that include the fund management fee, Taxes and other operational costs.
4. Ask the distributor about the suitability of the scheme that is being recommended to your mutual fund portfolio.
5. Understand the entire fee structure.
6. Provide correct contact details to receive updates from the fund institution or trust.
7. Provide your accurate bank account details to the fund institution for timely receipt of dividends.