Is it really difficult to save Rs.1000 a month or Rs.12000 a year on your shopping needs? This money, if invested in any good instrument, can work wonders for you, thanks to the power of compounding interest.
A few small adjustments daily in your shopping habits could change your life. You can save up to Rs.1000 every month on your shopping needs by following these top five easy tips.
1. Prefer shopping online instead of offline to get the benefit from the offers and discounts mostly.
2. Wait for a seasonal sale. It may save up to 20 to 30 per cent of your money.
3. Make a shopping list of what you want, and differentiate it between your needs and wants.
4. Try to buy non-perishable items in bulk.
5. Use those credit or debit cards that offer more discounts and offers.